Okay, I have no idea why am I dreaming of weird stuffs for the past two days ._.
Let's see, I dreamt of Weijie had a car accident and had fractured his arm. But lol, I'm nice enough to dream that I got visit him too heh. The last thing I remembered was that, all of us have met up to visit him and we ended up deciding if we should play hide-and-seek ._. So the next dream. I dreamt that all of us were at the carpark washing the car. Then Valerie (Chan) came along with her family. Okay so, she's actually a really skinny girl. But I've no idea why I dreamt that she had a really womanly figure ._.This is really weird, I've not seen them for more than a year lol. Somemore one common thing about those dreams is that they're all from my primary school. Hah, I wonder who will I be dreaming of today :D
Saw Richie, Eugene and Iggy on bus 12 this morning. Lol Woony only noticed them when she turned around to talk to me haha. It was such a nice weather to fall asleep today heh. Chinese, I nearly fell asleep. So my book was like really untidy, cos I don't even know where I'm highlighting. A maths, I nearly fell asleep too but hah. I didn't. :D Chemistry SPA, did titration experiment again. FPS, did a practice on "Neurotechnology". And english, I just passed both my "Change" essay and the Vocabulary test paper ._.
Then walked out of school with Ashley, Liney and Woony. LOL a bird scared me, cos I thought that it was a gigantic bee ._. Bees are really, really scary. So do butterflies! Okay, in conclusion.
Flying insects are scary D: So yeah, bused 12 back while Liney took 196 herself.Ahh, I'm bored now. Dad's not back from taiwan yet, great. And hah, I found a list of phobias just now.
- Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia — fear of the number 666. (A really long name lol)
- Gymnophobia — fear of nudity. (And I wonder how they bathe o.o)
And yes, great. I have Apiphobia, Melissophobia HAHA.
Time : 4:01 PM