Okay, I shall blog today :D
Let's see, last saturday. Had dazu, as usual ._. I went at 8.30am when we were only supposed to meet at 9am lol. I only realised it when singhui asked me why did I went to school so early. Okay I'm lag haha. But nevermind, teacher treated us to pizzas for lunch haha. So yeah, went off during lunch while others continued practising hah. Sunday, it was boring lol. My teeth hurt so much after putting in the separators D:
Yesterday, we ran 2.4km hah. Okay, we didn't exactly run :D Also had two hours of physics LOL. Cos Mrs Tan didn't come to school, so Mrs Cheng took over her SS period. Went for lunch with woony, sirui and liney afterwards. Then FPS during assembly. So CR and JT stayed in class while other classes went for assembly. Lol Mr Chua was asking all of us to go to the foyer through the PA system cos he thought that our class pon assembly haha. So eugene was trying to 'communicate' with Mr Chua through the PA system haha.
Today, darn. We can actually go home at 12.15pm D: So anyway, had geography first. Then Mrs Tan didn't come to school again, so free period! But we were doing our geography workbook so yeah. Nothing much. Then physics. I was really 'attentive' during the lesson until she told everyone to stand up and stretched ._. I suddenly felt sleepy after she told us too lol. So yeah, e maths was the last period. I didn't even understand what is she talking about lol. Then went to subway for lunch together with sirui, woony, liney, weeshan and sam. Went back to school for xiaozu with liney while the others went back home. So yeah, instead of going back home early today, all of us ended up going back at about 6pm D:
Hah,
black black guy LOL :D
Time : 8:01 PM