<body>
information
shut up and sit down.
Shiyun.
Sweet 16 on 6 October.
Chung Cheng High School (Main).
4 Justice.

plug-in
sing along.


tagboard
scream your lungs.

affiiates
the big big world.
Adeline
Alfie
Ashley
Clara
Clarisse
Colin
Darren
Debbie
Deborah
Elise
Huanwoon
Jiaxin
Jiayi
Jilyn
Joan
Jobella
Jolyn
Junzhou
Kianchang
Lishan
Marcus
Ryan
Samantha.Tan
Samantha.Yee
Sheryl
Shichen
Siewling
Siewyee
Sirui
Sinyong
Weeshan
Xuewen
Yunyee

1MD'06classblog
2MD'07classblog
3JT'08/4JT'09classblog

reminiscence
flashbacks.
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

credits
spontaneous applause.
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cheers :D





Happy birthday 黄老师! Happy birthday kianhao!

Haha, today was okay i guess. Except for the fact that I can't speak properly ._. So yeah, went to give huang laoshi present with the girls. Mr kek was behind us when we were making our way back to class, so he went like: "I'm stalking you guys~" Hahaha, english was crazy. We sang a happy birthday song to kianhao then mr kek started all his jokes and blahs haha. A maths, lol. Ryan chia spent almost half an hour punishing those who didn't do their homeworks by making them do some slimming exercise haha. E maths next, and yeah. We got back our test paper. Hah, full marks :D She said that she's gonna call parents whom their child got full marks. And she did! Hahaha and my mum thought I did something bad in school LOL. Recess! Hahaha, I spotted this really cool cloud :D Okay fine, I don't think it's really a cloud. But it was really nice :D It was in this shape of a cross ehh haha. Then it was charisma, and we have to present. Great, I hope she won't minus my marks cos I didn't speak properly ._.


Then it was chinese! We actually wanted to run back to class and wait for huang laoshi to come so that we can give her a surprise and sing her a birthday song. But who knows that she had already reached and we have to go to the innosphere and the tea-making ceremony thing lol. But nevermind, at least we got to sing her one before making our way to the innosphere haha. So yeah, took pictures before heading back to class again.


Went for lunch with woony and liney. Ahh, I was the last lol. I had to swallow my food down cos I can't bite them into small pieces properly D: So yeah, waited till 2.30pm with liney in the canteen when clarisse came to look for us. Then went to innosphere to take the NSW Mathematics Paper. LOL so sad. Jasline they all never sit beside us haha. Otherwise can 'refer' to their answers heh :D So yeah, went for practice after that.


Ahh, saturday's gonna be a really busy day haha.

Time : 9:05 PM