



Look at tiongann lol! :D
YAYYYY! Class Photos! :D:D And hah, fire drill today lol. And we got really high after that hahaha. But getting high results in us being weak lol ._.
A maths hah, Bomberman + Minesweeper. I was still copying when Mr Chia suddenly shouted shevons' name. LOL! And I just sprung up like that. Hahaha, luckily I did :D Charisma was lol, slack haha. Mrs Yeo didn't come until the last 15 minutes or something. So I played the scissors-paper-stone game with dylan, alfie and liney. Darn, alfie seriously know how to take revenge lol!
Then went for lunch with liney and clarisse before going to look for the CO Teacher-In-Charge together with samantha too. And great, I didn't know things were that bad. Went for dazu after that, but got dismissed early cos there was DSA admission today lol. And yay! I saw a guy from my primary school! :D I attempted to say hi to him lol! But oh well, I guess he would just give me some weird stare haha. Not bad, there's at least one from our school coming to cchms every year haha. So yeah, took 12 back and saw sheryl too. But lol, she wanted to stay downstairs so I went up alone.
Hahaha, scissors-paper-stone is such a fun and exciting game LOL :D
Time : 8:56 PM