Bleh, I'm now waiting for liney to come online lol. Mr kek didn't come to school today, so all of us got to release at 1.15pm instead of 2.15pm haha. Ohoh, happy birthday clarisse ehh! Hah someone's older than me :D Today was kinda boring. Almost slept through the whole SS period heh.
So anyway, waited at the concourse before going for the performance by people from Mongolia at about 2.30pm. LOL! Clarisse scratched my finger for the sake of her birthday present. Damn evil ehh! And great, back to the performance. Their songs are like AHEM. Ahh, I think it's still okay if there aren't anyone singing lol. Okay, they weren't singing at all. They were practically screaming ._. So I ended up covering my ears, trying to fall asleep hahaha. Xiaozu next. But teacher didn't come today lol. So yeah, tried practicing the "Di Tanjong Katong" until 6pm before going back home. Ahh! Line, why you haven't come online yet!? Nevermind, I shall go to sleep if she's still not online heh :D
Time : 8:45 PM