Yesterday was such a tiring and busy day.
Woke up at 6am in the morning. And yay, my mum fetched me tho school for FPS :D She rarely fetch me to school in the morning haha. So yeah, went there and I have to watch everyone eat McMuffins D: Cos' my teeth was hurting like OMGOSH ._. But nevermind, at least I've still got to drink a packet of juice lol. CR went off first while we waited for the next bus. LOL we overheard Mrs Tan's conversation on the phone, saying that the bus actually went to RI instead of RGS haha.
Finally, the bus came. Eugene's so not a gentleman haha. He cut the queue and even blocked me from getting up the bus ._. So yeah, reached RGS soon and haha. I even attempted looking for the girl, but sadly. We couldn't find it. So went for the briefing before heading to our respective places to start FPSP. And darn, their rooms are seriously cold. Thanks jiaxin for her tissues haha, or else I don't even think I can survive in that room for 2 whole hours. Hah, we felt successful :D Normally we spent 2 hours to do step 1 to 3. But this time, we actually made it to the final step :D So yeah, went to the waiting room after 2 hours. And darn, air-con room again. And haha, RGS had a few scary-looking principles :X
Then headed back to school. As usual, we were playing "Truth Or Dare". And great, I kena once ._. But nevermind, liney kena twice haha. Then went to CO room to help to move our instruments to the truck and headed for Ang Mo Kio. "Truth Or Dare" on the bus again :D And we all decided to sabo our dear vice-chairman, Jasline :D But sadly, she didn't do her dare D: And LOL I thought we were performing in some air-con place cos it was supposedly a mall. And great, it was some open space and it was really really
HOT. Went for lunch after moving all our instruments off the truck. Hah, had half-boiled eggs for lunch while the others had biscuits ._. It rained halfway throughout our practice lol. So our bags were kinda wet cos we placed it on the floor. And yeah, we have to run around in the rain to save our bags and to the shelter haha.
Then we had our break at the nearby coffee shop. We had breads, but I can't eat ._. I spent more than 10 minutes trying to digest the small piece of bread in my mouth ._. Nevermind, at least I've got my pandan cake lol. Then they had chicken rice for dinner again. Great, I can't eat D: Nevermind, I shall be satisfied with my pandan cake ._. Finally, the performance started. But it started raining again halfway through the performance. So some of the audience while some moved their way to some sheltered areas. "Cindai" was. Ahh, nevermind. I guess it was quite okay afterall. And hah, hitting people is fun LOL. Hahahaha.
Carried our instruments to the truck again and went back home. Nonono, not exactly. The bus driver thought that we're going to Chung Cheng (Yishun) so he brought us there until our teacher realised that he had gone the wrong way lol. So yeah, only reached school at about 11pm ._. Nevermind, at least I've got my parents to fetch :D So yeah, only slept at about 12am lol.
And yay, my teeth isn't hurting so much like yesterday haha :D But my nose is still running like ._. Oh yeah, haha. Tomorrow's racial harmony celebration lol.
Time : 8:35 PM