This morning sucks. I missed the bus I normally took. And the bus I took was taking a really really long time to reach school's bus stop ._. So yeah, walked in with weeshan since she's on the same bus as me too. And lol, nevermind. It makes no difference if I take the earlier bus either. It reaches the bus stop a few minutes earlier before ours lol. And great, I stepped on that rotten mango thingy D: At least I've got to clean it haha.
FRC. We saw ryan chia when we were on our way back to class. So me and liney started to run away from the parade square and realised that we lost the others haha. So walked back halfway and we saw jennifer and shevons.
Oh and yeah. I went to the dentist today again haha. She only put the metal thing on my teeth, without wire nor colours D: And lol, I think I actually fell asleep while she was 'pasting' them on my teeth hahaha! Cos she said that I can close my eyes if I want too, so I did. The next moment I knew was that I felt some things on my teeth hah. So yeah, metallic teeth LOL. Hahaha.
Ahh! Performance's on coming saturday ehh. I don't wanna go all the way to ang mo kio D: AND GREAT, they're going to excuse us from NSW tomorrow! But we're supposed to go for practice instead D:
Time : 8:44 PM