2.4km run today nearly killed me ._. I think I've failed it, darn this sucks D: I think cos I didn't eat anything before the run, that's why no energy lol. Nevermind, re-test.Went Singpost with ashley, shevons, liney, jennifer, kianchang, alfie and pinjun after 2.4km today. Actually wanted to go back with sirui initially, but she went off first cos she had tuition. Then jiaxin haha. Cos I'm going out, so yeah. Didn't went back home with her in the end. And woony, she actually wanted to come along with us but she didn't in the end too. She went back home with jiaxin instead haha. So yeah, we were trying to find someone who can drive us out. So we waited at the main gate and even attempted to ask lorries to fetch us out :D But we didn't though, then we decided to walk by the backgate. However, we changed our minds again and went by the main gate haha.
So we decided to cab to Singpost. Me, liney, ashley and kianchang in a cab while shevons, jennifer, pinjun and alfie in another. So we were there talking about not wanting to walk out of school while hoping for a taxi to arrive. And finally, yay! We got into a taxi first :D So on our way there, we decided to give them a call. Called jennifer, and the first thing she said was: WOAH, there's so much taxi for us to choose here! Like lol! Hahaha, I don't even think they were in a taxi that time lor! Hahaha. So yeah, they finally got into a taxi and met up with us at Macs. LOL, pinjun and alfie are wow. They managed to sneak in food from KFC into Macs haha. Yeah, watched them eat while I drank ice milo ._. And while on our way back, guess who we saw? :D Mr Ting! Hahaha. He was also on his way to take MRT too, so we walked there together. But he took the opposite side instead so yeah.
And darn, I can't upload my pictures D:
White bread HAHA.
Time : 9:48 PM