<body>
information
shut up and sit down.
Shiyun.
Sweet 16 on 6 October.
Chung Cheng High School (Main).
4 Justice.

plug-in
sing along.


tagboard
scream your lungs.

affiiates
the big big world.
Adeline
Alfie
Ashley
Clara
Clarisse
Colin
Darren
Debbie
Deborah
Elise
Huanwoon
Jiaxin
Jiayi
Jilyn
Joan
Jobella
Jolyn
Junzhou
Kianchang
Lishan
Marcus
Ryan
Samantha.Tan
Samantha.Yee
Sheryl
Shichen
Siewling
Siewyee
Sirui
Sinyong
Weeshan
Xuewen
Yunyee

1MD'06classblog
2MD'07classblog
3JT'08/4JT'09classblog

reminiscence
flashbacks.
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

credits
spontaneous applause.
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quiz 1
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 ppl. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they have been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessing from all.

1) Do you wish to do this test?
Uhh, nope. :D
2) Who is more important to you? friends or boyfriend?
Isn't boyfriend a friend too? HAH.
3) Who is the person i trust most?
Hmm, myself heh.
4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Lol, i have confidence to talk :D
5) [Changed question] What is one thing you want to do?
I want to BREATHE hah.
6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
I guess so, rainbows are nice :D
7) What is your goal this year?
I want to pass all my subjects -.-
8) Do you believe in eternity love?
Sure, when one can live for an eternity. No no, make that two :D
9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Aww, why would I do that? I'm a nice person can heh!
10) What feeling do you love most?
When my sis finally stop disturbing me :D
11)What will you be doing if you are not doing this quiz?
Lying on my bed, trying to fall asleep again hah.
12)What type of people makes you feel like punching them?
Uhh, I'm not a violent person :D
13) Are you lame?
I guess so, my knee still hurt sometimes.
14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My teddy bears!
15) Do you love anime?
I'm okay with them hah.
16) Do you have a boyfriend?
Nope.
17) What have you done to please yourself?
Switched on this computer :D
18) If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
When I'm still a small little kid.
19) Name one person you are madly in love with.
BLAH!
20) If one day you were in the body of someone...who will it be?
Being myself's the best :D

Tagged:
1 to 8) Uhh, everyone who saw this quiz ehh :D

Quiz 2
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.B. Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. What do you think an ideal best friend should be like?
Someone who craps with me and listen to all my complaints :D
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I want to go japan again!
3. Whose life would you want to take away most?
No one, I'm a nice person hah.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I'll give them to my mummy and let her worry about what to do with them lol.
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Ooi Shi Yun
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone, I guess.
7. What's the one wish you'll make this very moment?
I wish that my mum can fetch me to school later :D
8. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yeah. For example: When my sis goes for camp, and I can have the whole bedroom to myself :D
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
Uhh, I guess.
10. If the person you like secretly is already attached, what would you do?
Shut up -.-
11. Would you like to confess to someone you love by yourself, or through your friends?
Darn, stop asking this kinda question.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Everyone hah :D
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Uhh, there're two. Hmm, let's see. One is a line, another is a maggie mee lover :D
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I want to be what I am now :D
15. What is the first job you wanna take once you graduate from school?
Lol, which school are you talking about?
16. What's one thing you hate most yet you can't change?
MYE results -.-
17. How would you rate the perfection of your life now?
101/100
18. Among your friends, who do you think is/are the most similar with you?
No idea lol.
19. What do you think makes you stand out from the others?
I am ME! :D

1 to 10) everyone lol :D

Time : 10:15 AM