Heh, it's gonna be 6C's class chalet tomorrow ehh. But sadly, I'm not going lol. Even though I've been waiting for this day to come. -.- Cos me and jiayi are going somewhere else. :D So yupp, anyway. Today's boring. D: Woke up at 12pm heh, and played ps2 until 5+pm lol. Took a nap till 7+pm then woke up for dinner haha. Ahh, I'm feeling bored now. D: Woony isn't online to play games with me. Aww, so sad lol.
Heh, was talking to wayne and jeremy just now when we started talking about standing guard outside the chalet room at night. And lol, we linked all the way to nightwalk heh. So we started comparing whose school is the scariest and blahs. :D
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:01 PM):
lololol
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:01 PM):
come my school at night
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:01 PM):
damn scary xD
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:01 PM):
mine also
Jeremy says (11:01 PM):
hahas mine worse
Jeremy says (11:01 PM):
schools are scary
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:01 PM):
yupp
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:01 PM):
haha
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:01 PM):
my school on top of hill then no road
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:02 PM):
then super quiet
Jeremy says (11:02 PM):
hahas
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:02 PM):
how 'old' is your school?
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:02 PM):
50++
Jeremy says (11:02 PM):
dunno
Jeremy says (11:02 PM):
40 plus?
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:02 PM):
mine going 70 ehh
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:02 PM):
:D
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:03 PM):
but mine is located at somewhere very quiet and dark
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:03 PM):
where there's nobody
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:03 PM):
somemore they said that the japanese soldiers used our school as a dumping area before
Jeremy says (11:03 PM):
zzz
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:03 PM):
imagine bodies found in our lake
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:03 PM):
eew
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:03 PM):
onli rubbish ghost is there
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:03 PM):
lol
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:04 PM):
lol!
Jeremy says (11:04 PM):
zzzz
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:04 PM):
mine got alot suicide thing happen in my school
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:04 PM):
o.o
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:04 PM):
then got clock tower
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:04 PM):
o.o
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:04 PM):
clock tower?
Jeremy says (11:04 PM):
zzz i give up
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:04 PM):
give up on what?
Jeremy says (11:04 PM):
your 2 school most scary i surrender
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:04 PM):
LOL hahaha
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:05 PM):
then at night u raise hand that time cannot see ur fingers cause there no light in school
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:05 PM):
night walk in school's the coolest LOL
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:05 PM):
o.o
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:05 PM):
Jeremy says (11:05 PM):
zzzz!!!
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:05 PM):
especially they started hanging headless barbie door around the school
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:05 PM):
LOL!
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:05 PM):
scary huh?
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:05 PM):
so evil D:
Jeremy says (11:05 PM):
argh!!!!!
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:05 PM):
abuse dolls D:
Jeremy says (11:06 PM):
shadup lahs
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:06 PM):
zzz
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:06 PM):
o.o
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:06 PM):
BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:06 PM):
someone's freaking our LOL
Jeremy says (11:06 PM):
zzzzz
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:06 PM):
out*
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:06 PM):
haha
Jeremy says (11:06 PM):
ahahhs
Jeremy says (11:06 PM):
later i get nightmares
S H I Y U N ; ily says (11:06 PM):
o.o
One of the Most Outstanding contigent in NDP BB14 coy all the way!!! says (11:06 PM):
lol
So yupp, lol. Jeremy was freaked out heh. And chungcheng and anglican won hai sing in which school's the scariest lol hahahaha. Darn, I'm still bored. D:
Time : 11:17 PM