Gosh, my MYE results seriously suck. D: Okay, so far. I've already failed:
A MATHS, ENGLISH, COMBINED HUMANITIES. -.- Nevermind, at least I've finally passed geography despite failing the last two test
terribly. Heh! That's something I'm kinda proud of. (Even though I've only got 28/50) :D LOL, both me and jiaxin agreed that we should really get a new maths tutor. Cos' the current one seriously, uhh. Nevermind, I'm not gonna complain about her.
Supposed to be at school at 9am for extra chemistry lesson. Woke up late and rushed to the bus stop without having breakfast. And great! I saw 12 when I was halfway through the overhead bridge. Thinking that jennifer might be on the bus, I ran for it. And I saw richie and chinwang instead. Uhh, iggy was also on the bus too, somehow. I didn't even see him coming up, heh. But they got off first, maybe going to 7-Eleven or something. So yupp, was about to walk into school when I saw jennifer, jiaxin, ahani and darren wee. And great, I nearly lose my voice. D: Darren wee was laughing at me. -.-
Ahh! I don't like having sorethroats. D: Either you'll just lose your voice, or your voice will just 'break'.
happy belated birthday weeshan! :D:D
Time : 7:07 PM