HAH, class bbq's fun! :D
Okay, so i woke up early in the morning yesterday cos we're supposed to have breakfast at the airport. So went to swensens for breakfast before sending my dad off. Went back home and waited till 4pm for tuition. LOL, I saw darren wee on bus 12 while i was waiting for jiaxin at the bus stop. Hahaha. Left for BBQ while we were having tuition halfway. As jiaxin didn't want to be alone, so she left with me too. So we went to 7-Eleven cos I have to buy a bottle of drink for the BBQ. Actually I should be waiting for the bus with jiaxin, but apparently 12 came first. So I ended up rushing up the overhead bridge and ran for the bus. -.-
So I called liney when I was walking in to dylan's house. But she didn't pick up, so I called jilyn instead. Saw ashley and liney sitting on the wall, facing the school. Hahaha. And I was trying to spam huang laoshi cos she didn't pick up my calls. xD So yupp, we were playing daidi to pass time and lols. I've got myself a shifu, and the person is eugene! Hahahaha. Not bad ehh, at least I've finally managed to win some rounds. :D So went to play pepsi cola and lols! dylan's scary okay! He wanted to 'kill' jilyn, but who knows that he ended up killing me too cos I was standing behind her. -.- Played 'stress' with jilyn while liney attempted to confuse us by shouting 'stress!' but too bad, she failed. xD So me and darren wee tried playing with the thing while eugene and jilyn played 'stress'. Darn, I forgot what was it called. -.- Something when you hit it, it'll go like: 'GOOOONNGG!!' Ahh yes. Hahaha, if you understand what I was trying to refer to, LOL.
And finally, it was 9.30pm. Which means NIGHTWALK. Somemore we were talking about chungcheng's ghost stories while playing cards just now. D: So me and jilyn were holding each other's hands tight. Went to the concourse first and lols. Tongyi was seriously crapping can! He kept saying that he saw a shaking shadow. And apparently, it was his shadow and he was sitting there, beside fongsin, shaking. xD Eugene was still trying to scare me lols! I was already shivering can! He was telling me how cold were my hands. So yupp, we were supposed to close our eyes. Mr ting came and tapped us behind our backs. And lols! I was wondering who or what was it, so I nearly jumped. So mr ting led me and jilyn to the place behind a bench. While waiting for our turn, tongyi came and passed me his phone, saying that it was woony. Heh, cos I switched off my phone and so she couldn't reach me. xD So yupp, tongyi went first. Then mr lam came and said that it's our turn.
So the first station, we are supposed to go to the gym toilet. While making our way there, me and jilyn started chatting cos we thought that it'll calm us down. LOL! We heard tongyi screaming and shouting super loud can! xD So yupp, went to the gym toilet and saw chenrui there. Okay, so we were supposed to walk into the boys' toilet, all the way to the end and read a piece of paper there. Okay fine, I kinda forgot what happened. But the next thing I know was that jilyn was screaming really loud, so I started screaming too. Then we quickly walked towards the exit and saw some guy jumping out, scaring us. So yupp, we were simply screaming till we got out. Hahaha.
Then we're supposed to look for junzhou at the next station, which is at the MRL. So walked up the stairs near the gym toilet to the second floor, cos the door at the third floor's locked. And lols! Tongyi was waiting there, scaring us lah! Then he went down and said that cos he had nothing to do. So me and jilyn made our way to the central staircase when junzhou and chinwang jumped out and shouted BOO! while we were only halfway there. So hah! We were not scared by them. xD So we followed junzhou and walked up to the third floor and were supposed to walk across the bridge and go up 3 flights of stairs to look for our next clue. After we've found the paper, we walked down and back to look for junzhou who was hiding behind the wall with siongpeng, lol. Hahaha.
And the next station was at the canteen. We were walking towards yeechong when pinjun suddenly jumped out and scared us out. LOL! We didn't even expect it to happen can! So yupp, hid behind the vending machine while waiting for tongyi to come down cos pinjun didn't want the next person coming to see us. And again, tongyi started screaming and shouting like hell when yeechong went there to scare him. It was really comical can! xD Tongyi got freaked out by yeechong LOL! Hahahaha, so yupp it's our turn next. We went all the way up to look for our next clue. But I guess that it's kinda okay, cos we can use handphones heh. Found the next clue and walked down. We tried singing school song and national anthem cos we thought that it might help us to calm down. When we were reaching the exit, yeechong suddenly threw something at us, which landed on jilyn. And lol, I started screaming while jilyn started shouting cos she realised that it was shorts. Hahaha.
Went to the next station which is at the innosphere. Dominic and ryan was there, as in ryan lee. Hah, lucky we've siongpeng to follow. So we went up with siongpeng and found our next clue! :D When we went back down, we saw tongyi there, who was trying to get the next clue from dominic and ryan. Hahaha. And finally, the last station - the d&t block. We walked to the main entrance but it was locked. -.- So we have no choice but to walk to the side. Luckily siongpeng and tongyi were there too. Lol, tongyi was seriously sweating like hell can! Hahaha. So yupp, me and jilyn made our way up the spiral staircase to look for our next clue. While on our way up, we started playing songs with jilyn's phone. So yupp, it weren't that scary at the back afterall. :D
Went back to the concourse to meet up with the others. Then me, jilyn, liney and jiaxin went back to dylan's house cos we were supposed to go back home. Ahh, great. My mum was really pissed at me for not picking up her calls, so she started scolding me when I got on the car. -.- And lols, she started linking to results and blahs, and grounded me. Eek! D: Nevermind, I shall just try to convince her heh. :D
Time : 4:51 PM