<body>
information
shut up and sit down.
Shiyun.
Sweet 16 on 6 October.
Chung Cheng High School (Main).
4 Justice.

plug-in
sing along.


tagboard
scream your lungs.

affiiates
the big big world.
Adeline
Alfie
Ashley
Clara
Clarisse
Colin
Darren
Debbie
Deborah
Elise
Huanwoon
Jiaxin
Jiayi
Jilyn
Joan
Jobella
Jolyn
Junzhou
Kianchang
Lishan
Marcus
Ryan
Samantha.Tan
Samantha.Yee
Sheryl
Shichen
Siewling
Siewyee
Sirui
Sinyong
Weeshan
Xuewen
Yunyee

1MD'06classblog
2MD'07classblog
3JT'08/4JT'09classblog

reminiscence
flashbacks.
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

credits
spontaneous applause.
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, August 04, 2007

S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:01 PM):
lemme complain about my sis
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
ahh
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
you can don't mind me
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
THAT STUPID FREAKO
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
she said she wants to use the computer
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:02 PM):
lolz
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
when she saw i'm using it
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
cos we got 2 coms
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
my parents are using one of it
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:02 PM):
then i'm using the another one
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:03 PM):
so she claimed that she wants to use the com to do her homework, knowing that i'm using it
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:03 PM):
so i started asking why didn't she want to ask if she can use the com just now
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:03 PM):
then she replied she didn't know if she can
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:03 PM):
please lah!
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:03 PM):
you didn't ask of cos you don't know mah!
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:04 PM):
wow..
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
then now she's blaming me
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
i asked her if she wants to use the com
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
she just said she got a lot of things to do
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
what kinda ans is that lah
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
want or don't want also cannot use directly
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
so i asked her again
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:04 PM):
and i think i heard no
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:05 PM):
so i said: ' you don't want to use the com arh?'
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:05 PM):
and she just walked off like that showing me the 'L' sign
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:05 PM):
relax lah..
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:05 PM):
WALAO
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:05 PM):
like this also can leh!
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:05 PM):
muz leng jing xia lai
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:05 PM):
lols
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:06 PM):
sirui was just saying that me and my sis de relationship is 50times closer than hers and her sister's
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:06 PM):
which is like
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:06 PM):
hello?
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:06 PM):
i don't even think it's true lah
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:06 PM):
wow
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:06 PM):
then somemore my mum was nagging at me for not being a good older sister and blahs
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:06 PM):
walao!
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:07 PM):
i don't want to be the eldest lah
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:07 PM):
HELLO
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:07 PM):
this is sucky lah
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:07 PM):
i ask u to leng jing xia lai
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:07 PM):
ok..
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:07 PM):
breathe in..
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:07 PM):
dun so ji dong
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:07 PM):
breathe out..
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:08 PM):
to save time..
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:08 PM):
i shall copy and paste the whole thing
S H I Y U N ; ♥ domokun! says (2:08 PM):
xD
adeliine- wAlK tHe LINE; says (2:08 PM):
lolz

this is the conversation between me and liney today. ahahahas. ok. i feel so much better now. xD last time i was complaining to woony. and now to liney. i wonder who will be the next one. ahahas. ahh. i seriously hate this man. but nvm. i shall ignore my sis for the whole day today. OH GOD! i just sent her the song just now! dammit. nevermind. i always say i want to ignore my sis forever. but i will always end up talking to her first. ahh. complaining about my sis always reminds me of mosquitoes. ahh. nvm.

Time : 2:08 PM