PE is fun today. xD We were still very happy even though we got last among the 4 teams today.. xD Cos.. WE FINALLY SCORED SOMETHING.. xD Ok. So. First game. We were playing against the
blue team.
Jiayi was crouching cos he's scared that the ball will hit him, i guess. And
sinyong threw to him. haha. It's damn funny lah. Ok. Second game we played against the
red team.
Sinyong was lying on the ground when
keehock threw to him. But i caught it.. xD And someone. Well.. I don't know how to describe him or what to say about him. We only scored one point. (finally..) And he just stared at me and as if. he's going to kill me like that while i was happy cheering. We only scored one point lor. It's not like I did something sorry or bad to him. He so ji dong for what.. =.= So.. Third game. We were playing against the
yellow team. It was funny, they were trying to throw far ball, from one end to another. But the ball just kept hitting
darren's leg and went out of court. hahas. oh yar. We heard
nanhong shouting to
clarisse. ok.. Maybe not. Telling her this: Why you keep standing close to me?
clarisse standing close to
nanhong. Maybe she's trying to.. Or she wants to.. xD I need to say something..
I'M NOT JEALOUS! Ok.. I still think that the first game is still the funniest.. xD
Self-study is boring today. They were playing with the plasticine.
Samantha and
sirui were playing board game. We have nothing to do but to sit there and watch.
Jeremiah came. And i played "hei bai pei" with him.. I can't believe it.. I lost to him AGAIN!! I only won him once lah.. That's during music.. ahh.. i feel so shi bai.. haix..
there's a parents conference today.. i'm simply too happy that my parents aren't going.. hahas.. so that means i can stay home today.. but the sad thing is.. i have to go back by myself today.. woony they all have cca.. except me.. i'm seriously still not use to sleeping on bus.. i will get headache and all sorts of things.. but who cares.. i continue sleeping.. xD 4 school combined sports day is coming soon.. which means.. woony's birthday is coming soon.. but she's having dance that day.. sad.. sirui just sms telling me that my parents must come.. scare me.. my dad hasn't come back yet.. xD
Time : 5:56 PM