Hah, here's a list of lessons I've learnt during the months of january and february :D
-
NEVER give your contact number or whatever to a stranger
-
NEVER give your friends' contact number or whatever to a stranger
-
NEVER type in caps when you're talking to someone in MSN or when smsing
(cos you might be laughing here, but he/she will think that you're kinda shouting at him/her)
-
NEVER let your sibling/s hack into your handphone
(they might just take someone's number and start smsing rubbish)
-
ALWAYS seek for advices from your friends
-
ALWAYS sort out things peacefully
-
ALWAYS turn on privacy, referring to handphone
-
ALWAYS keep your phone with you
-
ALWAYS check if you have left anything like your valuables behind
(Well, you're supposed to do that. But i just forgotten that day lol.)
Okay, I can't think of anything else for the time being. I guess my memory's just too bad. xD
Time : 5:15 PM